The Hop on Hop off Dublin Bus Tour is the perfect way to see Dublin and is a must do for anyone visiting the City!
This is the best way to see Dublin, your way, your time and minus the sore feet. And you won’t miss a beat. Along your merry tour, all of Dublin’s most loved, talked about and essential attractions will show their face. The tours operate daily from 9am, stopping in 24 prime Dublin locations. If you want to take your time visiting all the attractions you can go at a leisurely pace as your ticket allows you to hop on and hop off the bus over the course of a full day as well as a second free day if needed. Lions, tigers and bears at Dublin Zoo? Done. The golden Book of Kells and the cobbled alcoves of Trinity College? You got it. Getting thirsty? Hop off at the Guinness Storehouse for the porter story and a soothing sip. And who better than a local Dubliner to guide you through it all? It’s an unwritten fact that Dubliners invented charm. All the guides are Fáilte Ireland accredited and, at this stage, they’re attractions in themselves!
And now Dublin Sightseeing has made it even easier by introducing their new Docklands tour. This tour will showcase the fascinating history of Dublin’s Docklands while introducing you to its magnificent architecture. Along the route you can find the famed U2 graffiti wall, Dublin's fascinating famine museum aboard the Jeanie Johnston and much much more . This is a hop on hop off tour that offers witty live commentary on all places of interest along the route. Just remember your hop on hop off ticket will cover both routes!
Dublin Bus Tour Stops
- Tour Starts Here - Cathal Brugha Street.
- Guinness Storehouse - St James's Gate
- Abbey Street - Lower O'Connell St
- Museum of Modern Art - Royal Hospital Kilmainham.
- Trinity College Dublin - College Green
- Kilmainham Gaol - Old Kilmainham
- Nassau Street - Nassau Street
- Heuston Rail Station - St. John's Road
- National Gallery. - Merrion Square West.
- Dublin Zoo - Phoenix Park.
- Government Buildings - Merrion Sq West.
- Ryan's Victorian Bar - Parkgate Street.
- St. Stephen's Green - Grafton Street.
- National Museum - Collin's Barracks
- Tourism Centre - Suffolk Street.
- Old Jameson Distillery - Smithfield
- Temple Bar - Dame Street.
- The Four Courts - Ormond Quay
- Dublin Castle - Cork Hill
- Liffey River Cruise - Bachelors Walk
- Christchurch / Dublinia - Christ Church Place.
- Dublin Bus HQ Upper O'Connell
- St Patrick's Cathedral - Patrick Street.
- Writers Museum Parnell Square North
Visit www.dublinsightseeing.ie for further information.