1. New Year’s Eve Countdown Concert
- Celebrate in the heart of Dublin city at College Green from 8pm-12:30am, featuring Kodaline, James Vincent McMorrow, Walking On cars and The Whereabouts. This magical night will also be broadcast live on RTE television.
2. This New Years Eve The Jackson Court Hotel
is the perfect City Centre location to leave behind the Old and say hello to the New. The Hotels club Copper Face Jacks
will be hosting a great party and each guest on the night will receive 2 Free Drinks on entry as a token of appreciation to loyal fans over the past year. Pre-book a table or private booth and treat yourself to a bottle of bubbly to pop at midnight.
3. Visit the famous New Year Festival
on 30th, 31st December & 1st January and enjoy the NYF Food Village & 3D Light Projections “Luminosity” on Barnardo’s Square beside City Hall, Wolfe Tone Square, Trinity College from 5pm until midnight.
4. Explore Dublin through Art by following the New Year’s Festival Art Trail
. Several Dublin Galleries are putting on special guided tours & talks from established artists. For more detailed info on galleries, please click here
5. Resolution Day on 1st January
- Get up, Get Out and Get Active! Kick off the New Year as you mean to go on! Get involved in the 2.5K Fun Run at CHQ, Dublin Docklands. Starting at 12 noon, run through the city and start off the year with your first fitness goal feeling great. Register at http://www.markpollocktrust.org/