Jackson Court Hotel is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our colleagues and guests. To ensure that, we have introduced new policies and protocols to create the safest environment following the guidelines given by the HSE, World Health Organisation and Failte Ireland.
· The Hotel has been deep cleaned and sanitised throughout the entire building.
· We have created a dedicated Public Area attendant shift, working from 7am – 11pm. Our Public Area cleaners which will focus on a constant flow of cleaning all the hotspots throughout the public areas. This includes guest lifts doors and call buttons, handrails, guest toilets and entry doors
· There is appropriate signage located throughout the hotel with information on Covid-19
· Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the property, and all employees have been given the correct PPE relevant to their department
· Every employee must fill out a mandatory 'Return to Work Health Form' and Induction Training Program before returning to work
Arrival and Departure Experience:
· At check in guests will be given tea & coffee amenities and their remote control which will be sanitised and sealed in a zip lock bag
· Guests will be given the option to prepay for their reservation
· At check in we ask only one member of each party to come to reception
· We will only be accepting card payments. The card machine will be sanitised in front of the guest before each use
· There will be a box of sanitised pens and a box to put used pens at reception
· The Housekeeping team have been given in depth training on Covid-19
· All the team have been given training and instructions on using our cleaning equipment
· After the rooms are thoroughly cleaned, they will be sanitised and disinfected with Vanquat using the Optimist Machine
· All unnecessary touch points in the rooms have been removed
· We have replaced all crockery with branded Jackson Court Hotel 12oz cups and wooden stirrers, these are both recyclable
· A member of Management will inspect each room after it has been cleaned, checking all of the Hotspot areas
· To gain access to our Covid-19 Policy in the room there will be a QR code
· The last person in the room will seal the door with a sticker, to ensure that the next person entering will be the guest
Our guests and employees’ health and safety is our top priority. Our policy is a living document and will be adjusted following the guidelines given by the HSE, World Health Organisation and Failte Ireland.
The team at Jackson Court Hotel look forward to welcoming back our guests on the 1st of August.
Jackson Court Hotel